Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let the fun begin!

I really love this time of the year.  The kids are trying very hard to be good and learning about the true meaning of Christmas.  We have decided to adopt a Senior and a family this year to make the holidays brighter for them.  As a matter of fact, I need to wrap the gift for our Senior tonight and drop it off tomorrow.  I sure hope she loves her new pink robe and pj's.

I am excited for this next term to start.  I have decided to still work towards my Phlebotomy certificate but also work towards a teacher's aide degree.  I would like to be a kindergarten teacher...that is such a fun age to work with...when they aren't your kids!  Now I have to get past this farn algebra final...ugh!

Here are some pics of our tree, our outdoor decor and 2 of my 3 kiddos....enjoy! 





No comments: