Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary...to me....

Yes today is our 15 year anniversary...wow seems like such a long time!  I of course pulled out our wedding pic and remembered just how young we were and looked.  Boy do kids age ya!  So tonight I grilled some steaks, baked some potatoes and warmed some green beans and had a great dinner with...the kids.  Yes my hubby worked late again.  He did bring me home some pretty tulips and peanut butter M n M's....will try to have a date this weekend.  Gotta love those late nights! 

Today we had Emily's appt with the doctor to adjust her meds for her adhd.  Her doctor sees all the kiddos and is always laughing when she comes in when I have all three kids in tow.  She is always telling me I should get an award for patience since my girls are usually arguing with each other while we are waiting in the exam room.  I sure am hoping this will help her out where she can get focused and keep herself in check.  Emily doesn't want to take meds but it has gotten to the point where she needs something to help her focus on her schoolwork.  We ended up being late for the appt which I was annoyed about.  I went up to her school early so we had plenty of time, had them call her up in class to meet me at the office and was told "she is on her way".  Well 10 minutes later Maddie is complaining "why is Emily not here yet?"  so I go back to the office to find out where she is.  They call the classroom again and now can't get through so the receptionist calls the principal to have her go to the room.   The teacher never told her to go to the office!  And I wonder why she isn't learning anything...geez! 

No pics downloaded so will have to double up tomorrow....was busy today signing up for my classes next term, ordering the books and trying to figure out babysitting for the nights I have class.  So much work and class hasn't even started!  Hope everyone had a great day and a super night! 

5 comments:

Amity said...

Wish we're neighbors and I could baby sit for you..:) I love kids...:)

Wendy said...

Thanks Amity! A babysitter would be nice :)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Anniversary !!

Wendy said...

Thank you!!

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary!! And GRRRRR to the school for making you late for the appt!