Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's...Eve...

Can you believe another year is gone?  Where did 2009 go to?  I remember being pregnant with Zach and thinking..."I will have him this year" and here it is almost 2010.  My do the years fly by as we get older! 

We have been very blessed this year.  We welcomed Zach into our lives in April and he is a healthy and very happy little boy who looks just like his Daddy.  Both Maddie and Emily are both healthy and happy, well Emily is semi-happy, and growing by leaps and bounds.  I can't believe Emily will be 13 in 2 days...I will be a Mom to a teenager!  Larry is still with the Air Force (yikes 21 yrs), which is a blessing in this ecomony, and has just started going back to school as well.  I am feeling very blessed being able to stay home with my kids and to go back to school to pursue my dream of being a nurse.  All in all this has been a great year and we are looking forward to what 2010 has in store for us. 

With this blog, I will start taking pics of the family everyday so that I can keep a record of how much they have grown, because sometimes we just don't take the time to really "look" at our kiddos when we are home with them every day!    We also will track how our lives will change now that we have found a church we want to become involved with and have decided we want to be a more God centered family than we have been in a very long time.  I know both Larry and I are looking forward to the changes that we will see and feel in our lives.  We also plan on following the Dave Ramsey plan to get us out of debt and start saving.  That will be a very big change for us as I am not a budget gal but I am sure will be worth it to be debt free! 

Wow looking at all that I am very excited to start 2010!  Wishing all my friends and family a very blessed 2010 and look forward to spending 2010 with you! 

My soon to be 13 yr old...



All the kids playing together...ah harmony! 


No comments: