Thursday, January 7, 2010

Giving my opinion.....My front loading washer and dryer

I have to say I LOVE my washer and dryer.  I started using front loading washers and dryers when we lived in Europe and I was amazed at how well they cleaned our clothes, especially baby clothes.  Emily was a baby when we lived there and boy was she a spitupper but I didn't have stains!  Amazing!  I told hubby that when we came back to the States I would have my front loader! 

Fast forward to 2007 when we moved to Las Vegas, NV and I got my Whirlpool Sport Duet washer and gas dryer.  Never had any complaints with them, I don't even have a smelly washer!  Of course now I see all the fancy steam ones and all the other stuff which makes me jealous (hey whirpool I can review a new one..lol!) but am happy with my pair!  They even moved very well when we packed up and moved to New Mexico.  My mother in law loved them so much she bought herself a pair and now tell all her friends about them!

So if you are in the market for a new washer and dryer, I highly reccommend the front loaders...you won't be disappointed! 

4 comments:

SurferWife said...

The giddyness I displayed was almost unnatural when I got my front loaders last year!

Wendy said...

I know what ya mean Monique...I was soooooo excited I couldn't wait to use it! My neighbor just bought front loaders right before christmas and she is over the moon. She is always threatening to take my pedestals away...lol!

Luv to Save said...

hello dropping by from MBC - now following your blog.
http://luvtosave.blogspot.com/

Amity said...

P.S.

Sorry for some typos Wendy...:)