Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

A new year means new beginnings and we plan on making the most of this year!  Stay tuned for all of our ups and downs on our journey through 2011....

My plans for this year are to cook something new at least once a week, take more pictures of my children, lose weight and get healthy, do more in my community, be more active in my MOMS group, join the board of our homeowners association, work on my teaching degree, pay off our debt and be able to yell "We are debt free" in the next couple years, help my children grow closer to God as well as Larry and myself and just be happy and drama free!  I am sure there will be more but for now that is quite enough!  And one prayer request...that justice prevail for my daughter who has gone through alot this year. 

My plan for cooking something new starts right now.  I am making crockpot brown sugar chicken and hope the kids love it!  I made butternut squash soup with cinnamon a couple days ago and everyone liked it so it inspired me to expand my cooking skills! 

I hope everyone had a great holiday and wish you all a Happy New Year! 

No comments: