Friday, April 30, 2010

I love free stuff!!!!

I am trying to get my ducks in a row for summer this year.  Emily will not be going to camp (too expensive) so I am trying to find free and low cost things to do.  So far we have bought a membership for the zoo/aquarium/botanical gardens and will be buying a pool pass.  The great thing about the pool is that it is indoors so we can use all year which for $600 we better be able to use it all year!!!!!  And that it wears kids out!  So hopefully some good sleep!!!! 

So far I found this great deal for 2 free games of bowling every day for kids all summer (heck it is valid NOW) and free movies at our local theater on tuesdays and wednesdays.  I am so stoked to find these things as all I ever here is "I am bored"!  The bowling deal let's you buy a family pass for those that aren't free for $25 for 2 free games for up to 4 adults daily.  That is a great deal! 

Now to start writing all these dates down so we don't forget them!  So much to do I hope the summer just flies by!  Emily will be in the 7th grade and hopefully (fingers crossed) Madison gets into the preschool (it is a lottery drawing) she has been wanting to go to.  Won't it be nice to be down to ony one child!  Woo Hoo!!!!
I am already signed up for my summer classes and we are waiting to see if Emily gets into the summer academy to help her with math.  Hopefully summer is fun and flies by! 

1 comment:

Tye said...

I really love your blog and I'm a new follower from the GFC Followers Group on the MBC. I look forward to us connecting. Visit my blog at http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com