Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm back!

Well I will be on Monday!  I will start blogging again since I am feeling so much better and Larry will be back to work.  Larry has been busy painting and putting down new floors in the living room.  We still have lots of painting to do but slowly the house is looking like our home, not just a blank slate!  I will post pics as soon as I get everything unpacked and back where it belongs. 

Let me tell ya, hernia surgery is no fun and I get to go through another surgery in about 8 weeks!  I have gallstones and boy do they hurt.  I guess my hernia had been masking the pain for months but now it is up and full center!  I swear I hit 40 and fell apart!  I sure hope this is just my year to improve myself and it doesn't get worse!  Can the aging process go backwards please? 

Looking forward to chatting about our lives again and posting my reviews on some great products!  I sure have missed blogging but needed the time to heal and spend with the family.

3 comments:

SurferWife said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better but I am sorry to hear you need MORE surgery. Sheesh. Hopefully that's THE end!!

Andrea said...

I'm glad things are getting back to normal!

Anonymous said...

Hi =)

I'm now following your blog from MBC Group (GFC)
I would love for you to come on by and check it out my blog :)
On the Brink de la Locura