Saturday, January 9, 2010

My new page!

I found this great blog template on LeeLou free blog layouts and I just love the way it looks!!!!  I am so not computer savvy with these things and was really getting frustrated trying to update my look so I was so excited when I copied and pasted and it worked and looked so good. 

Just wanted to share my excitement on my new page.  I was going to blog some but my girls with their yelling and fighting have woke up their brother from his nap time, which is my "blog time", so will have to find some time later!  Hubby is working all weekend so no rest for the wicked mommy! 

Hope everyone is having a great saturday!

11 comments:

Xenia said...

I didn't see your old template so I can't really compare, but this one is great! I know what you mean about not being computer-savvy, most html looks like a whole lot of jibberish to me!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you again soon! Good luck on the giveaway! :)

Robin @ Blommi said...

Very patriotic, I likey :)

Shelley said...

Love your new template...so cute!

Following from MBC!

Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

Roodlyne said...

Thanks for the follow. following from MBC

SurferWife said...

Ooooh! I love it, Wendy!!

Colleen said...

Oooooh, well done---I likeeeee =)

Grizzly Bear said...

Looks great.. I like that textured paper look.. great job!

Anonymous said...

No rest for the wicked mommy??? Do I ever relate! Women whose husbands work "normal hours" just can't possibly understand...Some days I'm just at my wits' end begging for relief!

Andrea said...

Love the 3 columns. :)

Janine said...

It looks great, but I don't see your Google Friend connect thingie? It could just be my computer,because that has happened to me on other sites as well. I'll check back in later!

Masala Chica said...

I love this layout. You know what it says to me? Deeply patriotic but also likes to have a sense of style. Cool upgrade! :-)

Kiran
P.S. - am following you now.