Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays....

Well I missed a couple days of blogging....Maddie was not feeling well Christmas Eve (sorry to the diners in Gardinos when Maddie lost her cookies 4 times) after church service so I had to baby her that night so she would feel better for Santa.  And that day Zach was having issues with these 2 teeth that just don't want to break through...as he still is today! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got everything they wanted! 

Today we are off to Durango, CO to ride on the Polar Express.  The kids and I are very excited.  I think I am more excited to be getting away, even if it is for just a day or so!  I will post pics when we get back. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

Zach having fun with the paper


Emily with her New Moon shirt...got team Jacob! 



Maddie with her princess nightgown



Our tree


No comments: