Monday, January 11, 2010

Off to try out Grocery Game




As I posted last night, I signed up for the free trial of Grocery Game and plan on hitting both Smith's and Albertson's after I drop Maddie off at her "school" this morning.  I have my coupons and lists ready to go, sure hope Zach is a trooper while we are out.  Quite a few of the products I want are in the case lot sale so won't be too cheap today.  Let's see just how much I save...and if I can find room in my pantry.  Shoot I need to get rid of some stuff I don't use anyways!!!  I will post about my grocery adventure, cleaning out the pantry and pics when I get back!

I also want to give a big thank you to all my followers and all the comments you have left about my kiddos!  I think they are pretty cute too...doing good pushing those devil horns down huh?   I hope to keep you entertained with the adventures we have, whether good or bad, and just our lives in general!   Have a Happy Monday!!!!

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes the grocery game, looks like a good blog. from mbc
kim