Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF!

Boy has this been a week!  It started off with my oldest kicking in a cabinet door in her bathroom, not being able to replace just the door so now we get to purchase a whole new vanity/cabinet for the kids bathroom and ended with my oldest (yet again) already failing a class  (went from a 79 to a 44) and she is only 4 days into this semester!    Yes I do have bald spots in my hair and have grinded my teeth so much I think I lost a bit of my bite!   I keep telling myself it's hormones...blah blah blah!  I just can't wait for the real teenage years to come....blech! 

Today I did start the Dave Ramsey online classes and actually sat down and tried to budget.  We will start it next month since we are so in the hole this month with the car expenses and the holidays, birthdays and our anniversary it would be uselss to try to use it.  Can't money just grow on trees???   Or like a friend of mine thinks...If I write the check the bank has to pay it...LOL!!!

Here are some pics of the kiddos....enjoy and have a great night and weekend! 


Zach playing with his drum with his cracker face...he loves his crackers!



Maddie being Maddie showing off her black boots



Emily cleaning up her room....as you can see she is a huge twilight fan

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Cute pics!
I am a new follower. I found you from Mom Bloggers Club!

Painter Mommy said...

This is actually my first time stopping by your blog. Your kids are adorable. :)

Sorry to hear about the vanity fiasco. It's always something right? I can relate!

I also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog - www.PainterMommy.com - for entering my giveaway and commenting as well. I really appreciate that. Great idea about the indoor outdoor voice. :)

Have an awesome rest of the weekend, DAWN